By your role in the business
A good place to start when looking to replace your current software is to see how others in your role in other businesses view their ERP System requirements & benefits. Depending on whether your concern is detailed workflow steps or high level cost effective reporting. Each role brings different perspectives and performance drivers.
- For the CEO
- For the CFO
- For the General Manager
- For Directors & Investors
- From the CIO Angle
- Viewed by the Operations Manager
Know what's going on within your business
Knowledge is essential to business growth and knowledge comes from the certainty of accurate, reliable business data.
In today's business environment it's critical to quickly identify what works best in your organisation, what doesn't work and why.
A good enterprise resource planning (ERP) system provides the information you need to create realistic, achievable and successful strategies. It can deliver insights into company performance versus target metrics and industry standards, or provide analysis of departmental and warehouse efficiencies. It arms managers and staff with knowledge so that they can perform their jobs efficiently and effectively.
- real-time access to key performance indicators
- extensive reporting and drill down capabilities to answer any query quickly
- integrated information from all corners of the business – from sales, production, finance, the warehouse and more
- simple to conduct ad hoc analyses
- fast and easy searching so that information is found quickly and easily
- online ordering functionality for enhanced customer and field staff convenience
- customisable price lists and sales documentation
- 24/7 visibility into order status
JIWA provides instant access to accurate information about costs, inventory, sales, finance, customer data and more. It delivers complete visibility into a company's operations, so that you can make more informed decisions and drive business growth.
Getting the numbers right
Compliance, accountability, quality and transparency are some of the defining characteristics of doing business in the early 21st century.
Failure to be accountable can cost a company dearly and the penalty is not always a matter of money. It's a risk that can damage a business reputation or impact customer and supplier relationships.
The problem for most organisations is that regulations change and the scope of data that needs to be captured seems to grow every year.
This is where an enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution can help. JIWA is an integrated software suite that eases compliance by:
- capturing data and decisions to create audit trails of activity
- providing ad hoc and customisable reports on any aspect of the business
- highlighting business risks and variations from expected parameters
- introducing workflows that ensure every step of a process is completed and approved or authorised as necessary
- introducing another layer of data security to protect critical or confidential information
- full track-and-trace functionality, enabling any ingredient, input or item to be readily located
JIWA provides the tools that will help you minimise risk and ensure good corporate governance without slowing your business down.
Don't get stuck in a rut
Business responsiveness, speed and agility
A willingness to adapt to change and responsiveness to new challenges are essential traits in the current business environment. Companies spend vast amounts of money on change management programs, encourage staff to take on new processes and embrace changing practices. Change, we are told, is all around us.
So why do so many organisation's cling to inflexible IT systems that lock companies in to out-dated, cumbersome processes and procedures?
If a business wants to be agile, it needs people, processes and systems to match.
JIWA is a comprehensive, integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) system built using the latest Microsoft technologies. The flexible software evolves with your business, facilitating rather than hindering change. JIWA supports agility with:
- fast customisation of functionality
- easy tailoring of forms and screens based on staff roles
- ad hoc and customisable reporting on any aspect of the business
- rapid integration with new applications and systems
- specially developed industry-specific functionality
- multi-company functionality for fast integration of new business assets or acquisitions
- a familiar Windows look-and-feel that speeds user time to productivity and minimises training
For nearly two decades JIWA has been providing agile, reliable and robust software that helps companies to evolve, grow and successfully navigate change.
Managing mergers, acquisitions and growth
Business growth comes in many forms. It can be the pay-off resulting from good strategy. It can occur through acquisition, mergers or it may just be the natural outcome of having the right product at the right time.
However it happens, growth brings new business challenges and, like any change, it needs to be managed.
Robust, extensible and flexible business systems such as JIWA can help you to take control of your business growth, maximising opportunities without taking your eye off existing activity.
JIWA enables businesses to:
- quickly bed down acquisitions by integrating new applications and legacy systems, rapidly providing a single view of the organisation
- forecast and plan for the future
- analyse the impact of strategies including mergers and acquisitions
- understand capacity potential and possible growth constraints
- rapidly adapt to changes in demand or market trends
- harness multiple communications and sales channels including phone, fax, email and web
- develop closer and longer-lasting customer relationships by being more responsive to individual customer needs
With JIWA you'll have a solid foundation upon which to plan for, prepare and act on growth opportunities.
Keeping IT costs under control
It's all too common to hear of legacy software systems that dictate - rather than support – an organisation's processes. Out-of-date software and systems that no longer reflect the way your business works can impede business growth and may impose unnecessary IT costs on the organisation.
JIWA is an adaptable, integrated business solution built using the latest Microsoft technologies. The intuitive software helps control IT costs by:
- incorporating a familiar look-and-feel that speeds user time to productivity and minimises training
- integrating with common office productivity applications and leading corporate systems to make the most of your existing IT infrastructure
- providing self-service functionality and reporting that reduces IT support demands
- sharing information across systems and processes, removing the need for duplicate data entry
JIWA can be supported and operated with readily available IT skills. What's more, it's backed by JIWA's Australian team of experienced business and IT experts.
Keeping people and processes productive
Finding the right people is only part of the problem. You then need to equip them with the right tools so that they can perform their duties to the best of their ability. They need processes that support and guide them, and communications tools to create connections and encourage collaboration with customers, suppliers and fellow employees.
The best results come from systems that draw together people, processes and information from across the business; when the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system “talks” to other core applications.
JIWA is an integrated solution that facilitates business connections, communication and collaboration. It offers:
- easy sharing of information across multiple systems, removing the need for duplicate data entry
- automation of tasks, reducing the potential for manual errors
- work flows to guide and connect staff as they work through every day processes
- targeted, relevant information through tailored role-based system views
- an easy-to-use, intuitive interface that minimises training requirements
- integration with familiar office technologies such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- fast access to information and easy reporting
Communication isn't just focused within the business either. JIWA makes it easy for field reps to access customer data while out on the road; for executives to view performance metrics from anywhere in the world; and to share production or project data with partners up and down the supply chain.