In accounting terms your customers are referred to as your debtors. This feature offers you better data so you can provide improved, consistent customer service.
You’re able to process receivables, maintain open items, determine credit relationships, and perform sales and marketing activities through this feature of Jiwa.
With better detail, which is easily accessible, employees are empowered to answer customer queries quickly and accurately, with full drill-down to source data.
Jiwa debtors also has BPAY support.
See what else you can do:
- Take advantage of an abundance of groupings of debtors for administration, sales, reporting, searching and marketing activities
- Use debtor categories for debtor analysis
- Access unlimited transaction and sales history
- View customer orders, back orders and deliveries from your customer’s perspective
- Enter unlimited contacts within debtor companies – individual user names, roles and passwords for website access
- Ensure business privacy and security compliance with separate credit control area
- Enter multiple delivery and freight forwarder addresses
See what our debtors component looks like
See what other features Jiwa 7 has to offer