This Jiwa 7 feature is about your creditors – these are the people you send money to including suppliers, loan repayments, services, etc.
It allows you to process invoices and payments more efficiently, and access detailed supplier information.
Your employees and management can drill down right to the source data giving you more information about your outgoing funds.
This Jiwa feature supports electronic funds transfer (EFT) for creditor payments; and the Australian Bankers Association (ABA) file format.
Here’s what you can do with Jiwa Creditors:
- Enter and view unlimited transaction and purchasing history
- Set up groups for easier credit management, payment, reporting and searching
- Enter unlimited contacts and positions within supplier companies
- Enjoy comprehensive purchase order control
- Manage multiple supplier warehouses, each with different attributes such as lead times, costs, etc. Control creditors by branch, by region or nationally
- Set up foreign currency accounts
- Set up weekly, monthly or prompt payment creditors
- View all transactions and items that relate to each payment in the creditor’s ledger.
See what our creditors component looks like
See what other features Jiwa 7 has to offer