Jiwa Manufacturing helps you control your use, production and costs with Jiwa work order scheduling.
You can view capacity with a Gantt chart for more efficient decisions on shifts and supply.
It also caters for multiple inputs and multiple outputs in a manufacturing work order with ‘many to many’ functionality.
The module includes full integration with the Jiwa Inventory Management system, including automated back-order fulfilment and purchasing.
What else can I do with Jiwa Manufacturing?
- Manufacture goods in defined quantities
- Produce sub-assemblies concurrently with final products
- Track batch or serial numbers
- Produce sub-assemblies in different batches
- Link sub-assemblies directly to final production batch
- Track and cost materials and labour accurately
- Track and cost final production accurately
- Manage production materials more efficiently
- Identify future production material shortages
- Manage sub-assemblies based on your business rules and specific product requirements
- Customise work flows to quickly dispatch goods as soon as they are produced, or a run part produced
- Create work flows that control and assist in your processes
- Track production runs within the same batch
- See clear visible links between exploded sub-assemblies and their parent manufacturing requisition
- Separate of component usages from final production quantities
- Replace or change enablement components mid-production
- Identify build histories clearly
See what our manufacturing module looks like
See what other features Jiwa 7 has to offer