This Jiwa feature has everything you need with regard to sales – quotes, sales orders and invoices, order acknowledgements, picking slips and delivery notes.
Delivery options include multiple delivery addresses, drop shipments, forward orders, back orders, recording of lost sales, credit policies and picking options.
This feature also supports credit card payments.
A little more about what you can do with Jiwa Sales
- Copy quotes easily from existing quotes or to sales orders
- Link quotes, sales orders and invoices automatically
- Record and track changes in quotes and sales orders by user – time stamped
- Create purchase orders directly from sales order line items
- Control picking of goods, delivery of goods and invoicing methods with flexible sales order matrix of options: work flow efficiencies
- Create recurring invoices
- Set up automatic and manual back-order fulfilment
- View customer sales history, pricing history and all pricing options at quotation and sales order entry point
- Add descriptions, text and non-inventory items to quotes, sales orders and invoices
You can also access information faster with user-friendly inventory search.
See what our sales feature looks like
See what other features Jiwa 7 has to offer